Currently working with 2/3 Years olds. My responsibilities include:
Supporting qualified staff to deliver a high standard of learning, development and care for children aged 0-5 years. My main responsibilities involve:
• supporting qualified staff to provide a safe, caring, stimulating educational environment, both indoors and outdoors, at all times.
• supporting qualified staff to deliver an appropriate play-based Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum that enables children to make individual progress.
• ensuring the nursery meets Ofsted requirements at all times.
• understanding and working to nursery policies and procedures, including how to deal with child protection issues appropriately and how to respond to incidents, accidents, complaints, and emergencies
• supporting qualified staff when planning activities that ensure each child is working towards the early learning outcomes.
Working towards my L2 Early years practitioner qualification
Diamond Painting, Music, Family time, GYM
Why I love my vocation
I love Caring for children and knowing that all the activities I plan and do with them are helping them to grow and develop.